Friday 9 March 2018

KPMG celebrates candidates’ success in APC exam for trainee accountants.

More than 300 candicate will join chartered accountancy profession in SA .


Out of 300 candicates who qualified as chartered accountants ,179 were blacks and have cleared the exam and now they have the title after their names as CA(SA).KPMG is proud of the SAICA roll ,which uses honours to recognise students who perform exceptionally well in their exams .

APC is an assessment of professional competence ,which is final test written to prove you as a competent students before qualifying as a chartered accountant in the country of which the is  a shortage especially for BLACKS .
The exam is written annually in november and the results are released in February every year .

BE A COMPETENT ACCOUNTANT AND CHASE YOUR DREAMS

IN YEARS TO COME WE WILL BE PROUD TO CALL A CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT TITLED CA(SA).


KPMG celebrates candidates’ success in APC exam for trainee accountants
Picture: 123RF/nonwarit


15 comments:

  1. The thought of having those four letters behind my name alone gives me goosebumps. And to learn that more than 50 percentage of the qualified students are black is something more than motivating to me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being black doesn't stop us from reaching our dreams of being CA's, thanks to our black brothers and sisters who have just qualified and by doing so have given us hope that everything is possible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can not wait to be one of the qualified ones. But right now I'm happy for the ones that qualified

    ReplyDelete
  4. I simply can't wait to join those and have such title after my name, more than 50% are blacks-wow I'm so proud of them, hopefully by the time i graduate it will be more than thatđŸ˜„

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! this is so encouraging , it shows that this CA profession is indeed Doable and also I like to say Congratulations to all these candidates.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so glad that the accounting industry is booming especially with blacks

    ReplyDelete
  7. I ALSO CANNOT WAIT TO HAVE THOSE LETTERS AFTER MY NAME...THESE PEOPLE ARE ENCOURAGING US AND GIVING US HOPE THAT WE ALSO CAN DO THIS THING#BIGUP BLACKS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mhhhh its really inspirational to hear about those who have made it, this also shows us that determination can take you places.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This reminds me of Dr Rajkaran's words that says "journey of thousand miles begins with one step"... so I believe that let us stay committed we will surely finish this nirvana journey

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's motivating and inspiring. Patience, Faith, Perseverance, hard work and determination does pay off. This is motivating and inspiring to the aspiring CAs

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow i am so motivated. I can wait to have those four letters after my name CA(SA). There is nothing impossible if you know what you want to be, you will be.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well, SAICA is doing exceptionally well. Its goal of embracing black CAs is finally accomplished.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm so inspired and this is encouraging for those who still trying to accomplish this dream.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm more than motivated seing my colluegues that they are still keeping the motivational words on that day

    ReplyDelete
  15. I can't wait to become one myself, seeing that even blacks and more than 50% of them qualified makes me to be proud of being black and motivates me.

    ReplyDelete